HOBBY FARM AND PERSONAL PROPERTY WILL BE SOLD SAME DAY. REAL ESTATE SELLS AT 12:00 NOON.
REAL ESTATE: 4.19+/- acre building site with existing early 1900's 1-1/2 story, 3 Bedroom 1 Bath house. Double attached garage. Beautiful view of natural wetland to the North. Convenient location on blacktop between Janesville / Alma City / Pemberton.
Address: 4176 320th Avenue - Janesville, MN
PID: 02-206-024 Waseca County.
Preview available by appointment only with Auctioneer. Call 507-625-7653 to make appointment.
COLLECTIBLES: Knives including lock backs, hunting, utility, and themed case knives. Big selection of framed duck prints (many signed ltd. editions) by wildlife artists, Bradley Jackson, David Maas, Robert Lewis, Brenda Carter, Rhymard Klingbeil (Snows & Blues - Wet Fields 355/600), Charles Murphy, J.F. Landenberger, Anni Moller, Gerhard Miller (First Arrivals), and more. Texas Longhorn and assorted deer antler mounts, 50 state quarters and American Hunting Club Big Game series collection, Harley/motorcycle bandanas, several men's pocket watches, money clips, cufflinks, belt buckles and rings. Large wildlife plate collection, arrowhead shadowbox display, wood and porcelain duck figure decor including beautiful blue Staffordshire porcelain duck and Jim Beam goose decanters, unique standing Indian Chief liquor decanter. Tin litho elephant riding motorcycle. Haynes & Chilton auto repair manuals and assorted firearms books. Vintage Waseca Beverages bottle, assorted new in package small sale cars & toys, cartoon theme glasses from Hardees, McDonalds, etc.
OUTDOOR EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS: Metal detector, Yard Machine push mower, Craftsman LTX1000 riding mower, Toro and Toro 6hp push mowers, JD 185 Hydro rider (no deck), Craftsman 10/32 snow blower and push mower, Earthquake tiller, JD LT180 riding mower, Toro Wheelhorse 520XI blower/tiller with heathouser. Cherry picker (engine hoist), wheel barrows, 16 ft. fiberglass extension ladder, Cub Cadet snow blower, 2001 F350 Ext. cab w/plow & newer box, steel wheels, Several fishing boats w/trailers, 1957 Herters fishing boat w/trailer, 4 pull behind yard carts, 2 snowmobile trailers, flare box/hoist, poly shed, elevator, large V plow, 1979 F250 flat bed truck, flat bed trailer, Dodge club cab, assorted LP 100 gallon tanks, pair of side tool boxes, truck box trailer, boat trailer frame, flatbed trailer with sides, MN running gear, Farmall 560 narrow front with loader (needs work), assorted lawnmower wheels, 50+ weed whips, fly wheels, tillers, pallet jacks, ice augers, leaf blowers, assorted boat motors, starting unit, YA200 3 wheel mower/front deck, Snapper LE1642, snow plows, JD 208, Toro time cutter, MTD wood chipper, Gerri mower, corn bin, corn crib, I beams, Hyster 40 fork lift, Dixon ZTR 4421, Yamaha YT3600, Huskee 12/40, Snapper riding mower, steel wheels, buzz saw, drive on wagon hoist, 4 cycle JD engine, JD 2 bottom plow, JD sickle mower, disc, JD 68, 212 & 116. Air compressor, Farney welder, planer, new cherry picker, chop saw, off road farm jack (new), Hobart 210 wire feed welder, HD jack, Bant hammer drill (new), socket sets, trailer jack, assorted Briggs & Stratton parts (new) and air filters, ball bearings, assorted mower blades, assorted manuals for cars and trucks. Pr. poly 5ft tables, bench grinder, sand blaster, assorted gauges, rolling tool tray, shop vac., pip threader, assorted screws, trailer wiring kits, Sears 13" drill press, 20 ton jack (new), log chains, bench grinder, disc sander, ratchet straps (new), shop lights, assorted drill bits, 2500 lb. winch, air hose, pulleys, DeWalt drill, assortment of small engines, assorted pneumatic and cordless tools, band saw (pmrocks), valve grinder, handyman jacks, Snapper tiller, pail of new chain, welding rods, lawn mower wheel weights, porta power "10 ton", McGraw 20 gal. air compressor (new), large assortment of hand tools.
HOUSEHOLD: Conair home hair cutting kit, Hamilton Beach smoothie blender, Presto FryDaddy Elite, classic crock pot, non-stick electric skillet (all new in box), Nesco crock pot, DeLonghi coffee pot, Nesco food vacuum sealer, KitchenAid stand mixer, West Bend electric fry pan, Galloping Gourmet 'perfection-aire' oven, large rocking chair, antique steamer trunk, several 'canoe' bookshelves.
More items will be added to this site before auction day.
TERMS OF PERSONAL PROPERTY SALE: Cash or bankable check only (no credit cards) due immediately at conclusion of auction before loading or removal of your purchases. Bidders must register before bidding with valid picture ID and are required to use the number issued when identifying themselves as the successful bidder. Everything sells AS IS WHERE IS. Statements and announcements made day of sale take precedence over all previously printed material and oral statements. Should a dispute arise during or after the auction between bidders, Auctioneer’s records shall be conclusive in all respects and Auctioneer shall use their best judgment in all cases of disputed bids. The disputed item may be resold, and auctioneers’ decision is final. Increments of bidding shall be at the sole discretion of Auctioneer. This is a privately owned and operated auction, and no transfer shall be recognized from one buyer to another (NO alley trading). It is clearly understood that Auctioneer represents the seller only and reserves the right to bid on behalf of proxy bidders, sellers, or other secured parties. Auction will be conducted rain or shine – be prepared. Ownership transfers upon fall of the hammer. LICENSED VEHICLES title will be transferred same day as sale and buyer will write a separate check made payable to North Mankato DMV for tax and transfer fees. All purchases are to be removed day of auction unless prior arrangements are made with Auctioneer and owner. Restroom and lunch wagon on site.
REAL ESTATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(To be signed by high bidder at fall of hammer and made a part of the Purchase Agreement)
1. BIDDER REGISTRATION: Prospective buyers must pre-register with Auctioneer on or before 9 a.m. day of auction, together with verification in writing of their ability to complete the transaction under these terms and conditions, together with $2,500.00 earnest money in cash or check. Winning bidder will pay an additional 3% Buyer’s Premium above the winning bid price in cash or check payable to real estate broker Pro-formance Realty on day of auction. Buyer’s premium will be added to the winning bid price and becomes the total contract price for the property.
2. PROPERTY INSPECTION: Bidder understands that preview and due diligence is essential and will have done so proper to auction day. Property is being sold AS IS WHERE IS, subject to all easements, restrictions, zoning and other matters of record. Purchase cannot be subject to any contingencies whatsoever, including financing or inspections, and buyer assumes responsibility for all financial arrangements, property inquiries and other inspections prior to auction day. Seller hereby discloses that the septic system is NOT IN COMPLIANCE. No septic inspection will be performed by either seller or buyer prior to close of escrow.
3. PURCHASE CONTRACT AND CLOSING: The winning bidder receives the right and obligation to become the purchaser under a standard Minnesota Residential real Estate Purchase Agreement to be provided by the Broker/Auctioneer. Deposit and buyer’s premium are non-refundable in the event buyer fails to close escrow for any reason other than seller’s inability to deliver clear and marketable title. Closing will take place by December 30, 2022 of accepted bid. Bidders are cautioned that they must be able to comply with their representations under the Purchase Contract, provide evidence of financial ability and pay all cash deposits as required on day of auction. Closing costs and any expenses of closing will be shared or prorated as of the date of closing, as is customary for similar sales of property in the county in which the property is located. Winning bidder will be liable for breach of Purchase Contract if they are unable to close the transaction. Seller will pay taxes for 2022. Buyer will pay taxes for 2023.
4. SELLER’S AND AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All announcements made on day of auction shall take precedence over any and all previously written material or oral statements. Conduct of the auction, increments of bidding and decisions as to the high bidder will be at the sole discretion of the Auctioneer. The information presented for this auction is subject to verification by all parties relying on it; no guarantee, expressed or implied, is given. No liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed by the owner or their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their on judgment and inspection of the property and records. Seller reserves the right to accept or reject any and all final bids on the property.
5. PROPERTY IS OFFERED AT AUCTION ‘SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE’: Offers to purchase prior to auction day will be considered by seller under the same terms and conditions as the auction. Pe-auction offers must be submitted in writing through Auctioneer/Broker no later than 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 3, 2022. All offers will be presented to the seller simultaneously to consider acceptance or rejection of any, or all, offers. These auction sale terms shall become part of the Purchase Agreement when signed by buyer.
Statements and updated information may be announced prior to or on auction day and shall take precedence over all previously printed information.
OWNER: Darlene Halstead
AUCTIONEER & BROKER: Jay Dailey (507) 625-7653
Saturday November 12th, 2022 10:00a.m.
4176 320th Avenue
Janesville, MN 56048
We are excited to be working with Jay & Willa Dailey of Dailey Auction & Real Estate on this Auction, hope to see you there!
Photos & additional detail at: https://www.auctionzip.com/MN-Auctioneers/102108.html